At ProPest Control we strive to obtain the best results. We ensure that we keep up to date with the latest industry requirements for all services we provide.
Pest Control Standards & Codes of Practice
- Pest Management Act 2017, © State of Queensland. (Queensland Health) 2017.
- Pest Management Regulation 2003, (Current as at 1 October 2017) Queensland.
- Australian Standard – Termite Management
AS 3660.1 – 2000 – PART 1: NEW BUILDING WORK
AS 3660.2 – 2000 – PART 2: IN & AROUND EXISTING BUILDINGS & STRUCTURES – GUIDELINES
AS 4349.3 – 1998 – PART 3: TIMBER PEST INSPECTIONS
Pest Control Licence
- PMT -O-14493/PMT-F-10360, Queensland Environmental Health Unit. Australia.
- PMT2006598417, Queensland Environmental Health Unit, Australia
- Termidor HE. BASF, Australia.
- Kordon Termite Barrier Systems. BAYER, Australia.
- Nemesis Termite Monitoring System, PCT, Australia
- FLIR b60 Infrared Camera Detection Systems, FLIR, Australia.
- National Agriculture Quarantine Inspection Authority (NAQIA), PNG
- Department of Agriculture & Water Resources (DAWR), Australia
- METHYL BROMIDE – Australian Fumigation Accreditation Scheme. (AFAS), DAWR. AEI No. PG0006MB
- ECO²FUME® – Registration Number: ECOPG0006 (NAQIA)